Find Your Next Career Opportunity At Granite Community Bank
Ready to help make a difference on the Granite Community Bank team? Search the listings below to see if there’s an opportunity you’re interested in.
CREDIT ANALYST - COLD SPRING OFFICE
Overview – Granite Community Bank’s credit analyst works closely with lending staff to achieve the bank’s credit quality and growth goals. This position analyzes financial data on new and existing commercial loan customers to assess credit risk in commercial real estate loans, commercial; industrial loans and Ag loans. This role has the potential to evolve into a commercial lending position.
- Spread financial statements and tax returns in order to perform a credit analysis.
- Use the bank’s risk rating system to evaluate potential new customers.
- Utilize financial accounting and critical thinking skills to determine the creditworthiness of current and prospective borrowers.
- Perform ongoing risk rating analysis of existing customers to track performance and ensure timely recognition of any deterioration in credit quality.
- Provide file maintenance to track financial covenants, conditions of approval, borrowing base certificates, and other file due diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related field
- Strong financial accounting knowledge
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Inquiries should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please feel free to share this post with your network and help us get the word out to fill these positions. It’s fun to work at GCB! GCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.