Find Your Next Career Opportunity At Granite Community Bank
Ready to help make a difference on the Granite Community Bank team? Search the listings below to see if there’s an opportunity you’re interested in.
Granite Community Bank is seeking an individual to fill our Personal Banker position.
Qualifications for entry:
- High school education or equivalent required. Bachelor’s or Associates degree in banking, business administration, finance or a related field and/or experience in related field.
- Banking experience preferred but not required such as teller transaction processing, customer service support and personal lending.
- Must display a positive attitude and a genuine interest in people-oriented work.
- Ability to work accurately with figures.
- Good communication and customer relations skills
Inquiries should contact email@example.com for more information.
GCB is always looking for talented employees. Please feel free to fill out an employment application for the position you feel best qualified for!
Please feel free to share this post with your network and help us get the word out to fill these positions. It’s fun to work at GCB! GCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ordinary People. Extraordinary Service.